Posted on 1 Comment


One of the strangest jobs is that of fluffer. That’s an assistant in the pornographic industry who has the task of keeping one or more male actors erect between scenes. This is generally done with blowjobs or handjobs. The fluffer may also be a general hand, or ‘grip,’ available to support the filming as necessary.

1 thought on “Fluffer

  1. The fluffer looks like an ideal job that I always missed out on.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *