Forty-five women comment about seeing men ejaculate for the first time.
Compiled by Spurtz
1. To be honest I thought it made their orgasm look sort of ridiculous and silly. I thought it would happen slower and more sensually. Made me think male sexuality as more mechanical than I had before. Overall I think I just pitied him because it just looked so stupid and weird.
2. “Oh that looks like snot…” combined with “look I did a thing!!! Yay me!!!”
3. For some reason I thought it was going to be entirely liquid. Too much smut, I guess.
4. Is it supposed to look like it’s puking mayonnaise?
5. “Please don’t get it on my shirt, my mother will kill me.”
6. I just realized I’ve never actually seen it in the five years I’ve been having sex and giving blow jobs.
7. “HEHEHE IT’S LIKE A TINY FOUNTAIN” was, I believe, my exact thought.
8. I didn’t expect it to go so damn far. I thought it was supposed to just dribble out!
9. I pretty much thought “well that was not a lot…” porn lied
10. I have no idea. It wasn’t all that noteworthy.
11. “Wow.” It was incredibly exciting and super hot.
12. “That’s it?” LOL
13. “Wow….um…did that hurt?” I stumbled upon a porn movie when I was ten. I didn’t see the splatter, but I saw the guy from the chest up while he was finishing up. He did a lot of groaning and heaving and grunting and I genuinely thought he was in pain.
14. Shock, really. I was giving a handjob and didn’t know that men could actually come like they did in porn videos. I didn’t think to shield myself with one hand and I was soaked.
15. I don’t really recall it to be honest so it can’t have been anything earth shattering.
16. That’s kinda weird.
17. I don’t remember but probably along the lines of ‘Oh, I thought there would be so much more.’
18. Well it was during a blowjob and he didn’t warn me, so I just swallowed and looked shocked. I was surprised it was so warm.
19. I may have laughed or was just staring in silence. I can’t remember. It’s just not a thing you’re really prepared to see. It’s really silly looking to be honest.
20. When it wasn’t a guy I was into I just thought, oh wow, he came, yahoo. 🙂 But when it was a guy I was regularly sleeping with, I thought Let me HELP you with that 😉
21. “Bloody hell, that went a long way!”
22. “Oh. That’s how it happens?”
23. That’s kind of gross. And yet, hot.”
24. In person? I giggled like an idiot. Harharhar, omg semen! I’ve since grown up and only grin when he cums.
25. Gross….what does it taste like? And to follow that it didn’t taste too bad but he needed more fruit in his life, though
26. … Volcano.
27. “Finally! Holy hell that’s hot!” I have always been extremely aroused by the idea, and similarly the reality. Sex is just not sex if I don’t get it in one part of me or another.
28. I guess I was expecting something more dazzling?
29. I thought it was supposed to shoot out extra fast and far.
30. “That was easy.”
31. First time? 17th October 2010; two days after getting with my crush. We were making out in the back seat of his car and he invited me to feel his hard on. So I did, through his underwear. Then I decided to stroke it, still through his underwear. At some point he told me he’d blow his load if I kept going, and I was like “So?” and kept going till he came. I’m not entirely sure he was prepared for that, or entirely comfortable with it; I DID kinda take him by surprise after all.
How did I feel? I felt awesome. It was so evil of me to make him come in his pants like that, without his permission. But I loved it and he loved it (though we both agreed I was “evil”, hahaha). It’s an awesome feeling being able to make someone else orgasm…
32. The following are responses to the question: Can you feel it when your partner ejaculates inside you? Does it feel good?
33. I can only speak from my experience. I have felt it once – the sensation of something coming out of my husband’s penis. Was it pleasurable? No, it was weird. It felt like someone peeing on my insides. On other occasions, I have felt his penis pulsate while ejaculating. That felt good, not great because I knew sex was pretty much over at that point, but good. I know some women don’t ever feel anything like that. It helps to be really excited and if you want your woman to feel these things, you can’t pound into her like crazy, it has to be slower and easy. Personally, I prefer it that way but I know some men just go for it.
34. I’m sure it differs with each woman, but from my experience, it is easily felt when a man ejaculates inside the vagina. It is a very interesting feeling, but the pleasure experienced is purely emotional.
35. If you mean do we feel the fluid moving, no. The exciting and sometimes erotic part of it is feeling the rest of his body react as he ejaculates. Women can definitely feel muscle tenseness, wherever it may occur.
36. It all depends on the man and how powerful his ejaculation is. Sometimes it feels like a pulsation and sometimes it feels like nothing. Usually, you can feel it if a man hasn’t had sex in a while.
37. Yes. And yes. With only one qualification: If the amount of sperm is tiny and doesn’t really gush out, I have noticed nothing. However, I suspect that may be a very individual and not at all representative answer. I really do not know if other women feel a man ejaculate.
38. It depends on the situation. From personal experience, sans condom, I have been able to feel my boyfriend’s ejaculation. At other times I couldn’t. It can be a pleasurable feeling, I guess. It feels like hot wet juice hitting your insides.
39. It definitely depends on whether the guy is wearing a condom. Sometimes the man’s penis will jerk when he ejaculates, and the woman can feel that, but it is often difficult to detect if the man is wearing a condom. If he doesn’t wear a condom, it’s a lot easier because you’re suddenly inundated with messy gooey stuff, you know?
40. Is it pleasurable? You’ll get a different answer with different reasons from every woman. It’s only been within the past five years that I’ve realized I can ‘tune in’ to the sensations in my vagina. I’ve had three lovers in that time, one of which had a very powerful ejaculation. I could feel it, but it didn’t really do much for me. It merely meant the end of our romp. My last boyfriend had a very watery ejaculation. I could not feel it, and it generally tended to be very messy. My current boyfriend’s penis swells before he ejaculates. I can feel his ejaculation, and it has, on occasion, been the cause of my orgasm. I’m not certain this progression was entirely due to the differences in the men. I’ve explored my sexuality in the last five years and have come to enjoy the mental and emotional aspects of a healthy sex life. My boyfriend’s ejaculation excites me in more than just a physical way.
41. I’m not sure they’re going to allow me to say this, but yes, a woman can feel pulsing when the penis is ejaculating – or at least that is what is feels like from my point of view.
42. I can definitely feel when my husband ejaculates inside of me. Right before he does, his penis sort of vibrates and then I can feel the semen. It feels like warm water…but only briefly. There isn’t enough to really feel the sensation of something gushing. However, I do feel it and it is a wonderful feeling…this is very different for each person though…hope it helps!
43. Yes women can feel a man ejaculating in them. I know that I can it feels all warm and a sudden rush of wetness. I like it and find it makes me feel closer to my husband.
44. You know what honestly, I’ve probably felt a guy ejaculate like 5 times but barely….And when I did feel it It was pleasurable… not physically but like mentally/emotionally…to know that we were both cumming at the same time. But besides those few time I’ve never really felt it… although I do have female friends that tell me they feel it every time…So I guess the answer is every female is different.
45. Until recently, I never could feel when he ejaculated in me. When I would use my hand on him, I could feel it. But now I can tell he’s ejaculating because his penis will pulsate inside of me. But as far as the sperm feeling good inside or whatever, no.
Ladies of Sex270, give us your experiences to these two questions; 1. What were your thoughts the first time you saw a penis ejaculate and 2, can you feel it when a partner ejaculates inside you?